[plug] casio fx-9860G AU software for linux

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:29:28 WST 2006

I haven't had much luck with wine in the past. Could someone help me with
it at the next PLUG workshop? I just tried it under the codeweavers
crossover office trial and, the program wouldn't open and in wine, i get
the following while it's installing it and, it just hangs:

err:ole:marshal_object object doesn't expose interface
{be6115a1-7de5-48dc-ad2a-25060e00fce2}, failing with error 0x80004002
err:ole:ClientIdentity_QueryMultipleInterfaces
IRemUnknown_RemQueryInterface failed with error 0x80004002