[plug] postfix help needed

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Jan 17 12:57:31 WST 2006

I need to create a virtual domain to have mail from another domain sent to our mail server.  I also need to setup their mail account on this server.  If I understand the document at ( http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html) in mydestination I put in the domain of the site we're hosting.  How do I go about creating the mailboxes for the users if I want to put the users mailbox say in /var/spool/domain2?
If I create users isn't their mail in the /var/mail/spool by default?

Thanks