[plug] Non proprietary avi stitching program

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:35:00 WST 2006

> Does anyone recommend a program that stitches the movies as well as
> having fairly good compression without too much loss and saves in MP3,
> Ogg or something similar that doesn't require Media Player or other
> Windows software to open the file ?

You can use Mencoder to do most of the work. You'll probably have to
google around for something that then transcodes to ogm, or similar.
Seeing as I mainly transcode to DVD, I don't do much ogm. But
gstreamer can do it, and I'm sure if you want, I might be able to find
the gstreamer pipe that will do it for you.

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956