[plug] Unwanted knocking

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Jan 20 09:18:12 WST 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:36, Jason Nicholls wrote:

> Unfortunately I haven't had time to put this up, or document it, and of
> course there are probably environment specific things in there. However,
> if you are interested then let me know and I'll get you a copy.

Sure.  Thanks.  Be prepared for excessive questions though.  I haven't touched
perl (or anything except basic php scripts) for 4-5 years.  Also prepare to
duck in case my head explodes when I try =).

skribe
--
There is more to life than increasing its speed.
		-- Mahatma Gandhi

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/