[plug] Old distro install cd cleanout

Michael L. Benjamin mike.benjamin at clarinet.com.au
Mon Jan 23 14:52:24 WST 2006

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:45:44 +0800
From: "Ari Finander" <outrider at operamail.com>
Subject: [plug] Old distro install cd cleanout
To: plug at plug.org.au

Hi all,

I'm cleaning out all my containers of computer related things and I have
the following old distros if anyone wants to grab them before I bin
them:

- Fedora Core 3 installation cdroms (I can also make a DVD of the FC3
updates I have stored up)
- Debian 3.0r2 DVD of the installation cd .iso files
- Smoothwall 1.0 GPL cd with boot floppy
- Smoothwall 2.0b6 cd
- ClarkConnect 2.0 Home
- Mandrake 9.2 install cds
- RedHat 9 install cds
- Fedora Core 1 install cds
- Debian 3.0r1 install cds
- Smoothwall 0.99-SE cd
- Debian 3.0r0 install cds
- RedHat 8 install cds

(I also have windows 3.1 diskettes if anyone wants these, too).

Cheers,

Ari

--

I'll take the lot Ari, (unless someone else wants something specific).

Where abouts are you located? If it doesn't take up too much space I
might mail you a baggy to send back.

Mike.