[plug] MyNetFone

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon Jan 23 18:21:11 WST 2006

Does anyone have any experience with MyNetFone VOIP software?The tech support folks there stated I need to have UDP Port 5060 open on the firewall.  This is done, but we cannot get any voice to work, yet the sound indicator on the software registers whenever there is a dialup made.
My question is there a certain port that needs to be open on the firewall (IP Tables) for voice transmission to work both ways?

Thanks