[plug] Foxtel Digital via analog input with MythTV

Michael Hunt michael at aussie.oddsocks.net
Thu Jan 26 10:05:23 WST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 22:22 +0800, nigel at dubh.id.au wrote:

<snip>

> The commented DisplaySize was the original and the highest mode
> was set to 800x600. It almost seems if I could increase the
> resolution again that would fix the washed out look of the
> picture, but 1024x768 is as high as it will let me go.

While this is for windows installs this FAQ article describes washed out
displays using nvidia drivers. Not sure what changing to advance exactly
does but it could warrant some investigation.

http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/Support/FAQVideo.aspx?act=RD&id=176&pg=0&CATID=12&SCATID=45

Michael

(Who one day hopes to get enough money together for a real myth TV box
rather than having the dvico card in his wifes windows box).