[plug] Linux Distribution Chooser - My Results

James Laurence Clarke jamesc at global.net.au
Thu Jan 26 18:55:01 WST 2006

My results were:-

1. Mephis
2. Kubuntu
3. Ubuntu
4. Debian

I've been using Debian on servers for a while now, but never as a desktop. My
main desktop is running Mandr(ake)iva, but I was getting sick of their two
class system (ie lastest software only available on paid subscription) and
was planning to migrate to Ubuntu soon... Although I currently use KDE on
Mandriva, I've no problems changing to GNOME to use Ubuntu, I'm not sure I
want to use Kubuntu heard to many bad things...

Not looked at Mephis before though...

--
James Clarke