[plug] cdrom not ejecting

Innis Cunningham innisc at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 10:29:36 WST 2006

Hi All
I have a dvd and a dvdr running as hdb(slave on primary) and hdc(master on
secondary).
I can eject hdc by entering umount -l /media/cdrom1 at the CLI and then
choosing eject
in Konqueror but running umount -l /media/cdrom0 the eject fails even though
the CLI
says hdb is not mounted according to mtab.
The only way to get the cd/dvd back is to log out of KDE and back in.
While this is only a small problem as I can use hdc if there is something I
am missing that
would be a great help.
This is running under Debian Sarge and KDE 3.3

TIA
Cheers
Innis