[plug] FS - Nokia 770 Internet Tablet

Adam Yap adamyap at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 13:14:23 WST 2006

Hi all,

Sorry if I'm posting out of turn but I was referred to this mailing
list as people who might be interested in this. I'm just back from
the US where I bought (but never opened) a Nokia 770 Internet Tablet,
which is basically a small, linux powered tablet device. I also
bought a camera at the same time which was a bit too much for my back
pocket to bear. Therefore, I'm trying to recover what I paid for it,
which was US$399 (at whatever crazy exchange rate my credit card
company gave me). The unit is brand new and unopened.

Oh and if I can't sell it here I guess I'll bring it back to me with
the states in a month and return it :(

The Nokia 770 is basically a small large-PDA sized device, with
802.11g, a 800x600 display, audio out, and a Linux 2.6 kernel, Gnome
based GUI operating system.

A good page to get an idea on the size of it is here:

http://nokia770.com/category/nokia-770-specs/

You can find out more at the official page here:

http://europe.nokia.com/770

At an unofficial page here:

http://europe.nokia.com/770

and read about development here:

http://europe.nokia.com/770

If anyone's interested, drop me an email or call Adam at 0405541508.
I'm in Leederville.

Adam