[plug] KUbuntu / Ubuntu

Daniel Pearson daniel at flashware.net
Mon Jul 3 11:10:49 WST 2006

Wednesday, around 1.45/2pm would be best for me.
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.