[plug] Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Kubuntu64 and Edubuntu 6.06 LTS CD's arrived

doodli doodli at tadaust.org.au
Thu Jul 6 05:53:08 WST 2006

Senectus . wrote:
> My CD's from Canonical have turned up.
> In this first batch I have
> 4 Ubuntu CD's with Ubuntu stickers
> 4 Edubuntu CD's
> 2 Kubuntu 64 bit CD's
> 8 Kubuntu 32 bit CD's
>
> If anyone wants any let me know I'm happy to post some or just leave
> them at the Plug office.

I would be very interested in one of the Kubuntu 64 bit CDs if still
available. I live in the country so will gladly send some cash to cover
cost.
If anyone has a copy of Fedora 5 or Suse 64 bit they would not mind
copying and sending it to me I will pay cost. Been waiting for Linux
Format to have 64 bit but have tired of waiting. Would download but here
dial up is all that is available so downloading is out of the question.

Regards Wally
doodli at tadaust.org.au