[plug] WiFi card question

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 11:30:14 WST 2006

I am beginning to think that a wireless router with more than one
ethernet port (because I have three boxes on my computer room that I
run) would be the way to go. I just need to find one that has enough
ports, supports WPA and does not cost a fortune.
Thanks for the info and any further info/advice will be gratefully accepted.

Regards,
Chris G