[plug] Nautilus Annoyance

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:05:06 WST 2006

> Quick question: which Linux? I move stuff between filesystems all the
> time (cdroms, nfs, flash disks, ext. HDDs, local HDD...) and don't see
> this with Gentoo, or Ubuntu 5.10/6.06 for that matter..

I knew I'd forget something!
Ubuntu 6.06
It's only a problem in moving files around /home/linda and it's
subdirectories. Moving files between memory cards, cameras, and
partitions doesn't seem to be an issue. Only when using a bind mount,
or symlink in /home/linda to point somewhere else. I might try to
recreate it here on my machine later. It happened everytime, so it's
not an intermittent problem.

Tim
p.s I have her using Thunar now, which work flawlessly! :-D
--
Linux Counter user #273956
Don't email joeblogs at scouts.org.au