[plug] Linux Compatible Phone

Daniel Pearson daniel at flashware.net
Sun Jul 16 22:16:24 WST 2006

Hm.. I've got a Z22 that I use purely just as a diary, and I can't for
the life of me get the damn thing to Sync up anymore.. frustrating!
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.