[plug] Downside to VoIP!

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 11:37:20 WST 2006

On 7/16/06, W.Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Downside to VoIP.  inet has had a major power failure in Sydney and some
> iiphone (Mr Murphy gave them my name I am sure) customers in WA cant
> connect. And my daughter is on the normal phone - where's the mobile, is
> it charged?, ...

What! You don't have multiple VPS's?!?!? How dare you!
It's times like that, you really want to have a VPS in the eastern
states, and another here in Perth. I'm using MyNetFone, which I'm
fairly sure doesn't have anything in Perth.
Anyone on the list, work for a decent VoIP company here in Perth, that
does home users? (And for a decent price, no more than 15c per call?)
You could get some more business...

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956