[plug] Laptop keymap issue.

Shayne O'Neill shayneo at bestflights.com.au
Thu Jul 20 10:51:53 WST 2006

Hey guys, Just rejoined the list, new job all that.

I've got a new lappie, well a few months. Its got Ubuntu on it, and I've
got a slight issue.

It's a NEC Versa E2000, running Ubuntu (Warty Warthog. I'll move to
dapper one day), and its all good except for one *vexatious* little
problem

My Keyboard has a key in the corner that has a | and a \. Problem is its
mapped as a < and a > .

For the life of me I cant work out how to remap it, the worst part being
is theres no other way to put those two, rather important characters in.

Can anyone point me where I ought be looking?

Shayne  O'Neill
---------
Best Flights IT Department