[plug] PAINTBALL

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Fri Jul 21 17:15:01 WST 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 16:57 +0800, Russell wrote:
> On 7/21/06, Timothy White <weirdit at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Oh, and if that girl is going to beat us all again, can we have prior
> > warning? She flattened us! :-D
>
> Well, I'm in (dependent on the exact date) and so are my kids, which
> includes the girl who flattened everyone.  But is there a lower age
> limit?  If so, she might be under it.

Not sure about the age limit...  13 at one place.  I'm not sure yet if
this is a state legal age thing or not, but as the paintball guns are
classed as firearms that have to be registered to the operator then
there is bound to be a legal age limit.  I'll find out and post to the
list early next week.

Tim Bowden