[plug] Re: [plug-announce] ** July Workshop Reminder **

Daniel Pearson daniel at flashware.net
Sun Jul 23 21:39:31 WST 2006

I've got my old Toshiba Satellite 3000, that I've been trying to install
Ubuntu on - but to no avail, it goes really funky during the install.
 From what I can tell, its either the RAM, or the HDD that is causing
the problem.

Tomasz and I were going to catch up and troubleshoot it, but I've been
terribly busy with work so as yet haven't had time to catch up!

So - Tomasz, are you likely to be going? If not.. is there anyone else
who may be able to lend a hand? :)

Cheers
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.