[plug] Spare PC Power Supply?

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Sat Jul 29 22:22:36 WST 2006

Fred Janon wrote:

> The power supply in my desktop just blew, flash and smoke. Does anybody
> have a spare (cheap!) 250W Standard PC power supply? The only thing is
> that it has to be less than 110mm deep. It is 150mm wide, 85mm high and
> 100mm deep.

I have a couple of spares here.  What sort of desktop is it?  If it's
just a sort of local/home/OEM built thingy they're pretty much all a
standard size.  If it's a Compaq or IBM or some such like that which
sets its own standard then fails to match up, I guess it's a case of
"caveat emptor".  Any'ow, drop me a line (off list) if you want to have
a look at what I've got.  I'm in Forrestfield and I'll be out until
about 1600hrs tomorrow.

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!