[plug] iiNet Plans

Walter Hill regfrem at connect.net.au
Thu Jun 1 11:51:18 WST 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 19:59 -0700, WolfBite wrote:
> custom see item for set price.
> decideds to come back next week
>
> next week walk into shop and take item to counter
> sales staff charge different price
> customer says that wasnt the price
> sales staff says sorry that was last week price and there has been an
> increase since.
>
> customer says wasnt aware of new price becuase she already new what
> the old price was.........
>
> lalalala...........

Except for the fact I was, and still am an iiNet Customer. I signed up
for a 1.5Mb/s plan quite some time ago. I asked for my existing DSL
service to be moved, not downgraded. I expected to still have a 1.5Mb/s
plan at the end of the day OR be told by the iiNet rep that the plan had
been changed which would have given me an opportunity to swap ISPs.

If the furniture removalists had only delivered 1/3 of my furniture at
my new home as they'd uploaded from the old home I'd still be unhappy.

If I wasn't an iiNet customer, saw their 1.5Mb plans waited six months
then tried to sign up, meanwhile they changed their plans I could
understand. But this isn't the case.