[plug] Drink it in the Congo (Friday Night Fun)

Davyd Madeley davyd at madeley.id.au
Thu Jun 1 23:16:34 WST 2006

We apologise for the late announcement, but the Ubuntu-lovers of the UCC
have decided to organise a bit of light Friday evening entertainment to
celebrate the release of Ubuntu Dapper 6.06 LTS (it support you long
time).

Assuming you can still stand after the end of semester show, we
cordially invite you to join us for pizza in the UCC clubroom (bring
money) followed by drinks at the Captain Stirling (on Stirling Hwy).

You need to have your pizza order in by 7pm, (call ahead: 6488 3901)
otherwise Frenchie will allegedly punch you in the face (while singing
the Ubuntu song). We're thinking of meandering to the Cap. S. around
8.30-9pm.

If you come early, you can even install/upgrade Ubuntu using our Ubuntu
port and 100mbit link to the Australian Ubuntu mirror!

So even if you don't like Ubuntu, help celebrate another triumph of free
software and come drink it in the Congo with us tomorrow night.

--davyd
UCC Secretary, 2006

"Isn't that awesome!?"

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA