[plug] Failed Drapper upgrade

Tomasz Grzegurzko tomasz89 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:04:11 WST 2006

GLcore is okay (non critical). Just guessing, maybe either
reinstalling the xorg vesa module, forget synaptics the error (as I
read it) is merely because you don't have that hardware, which is okay
if you don't. Otherwise switch to a more appropriate driver for your
video hardware (did you say s3 before?)

Tomasz