[plug] Failed Drapper upgrade

Tomasz Grzegurzko tomasz89 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:36:04 WST 2006

Okay so you're running kubuntu. Install this package:
kubuntu-desktop
That will drag in the dapper dependencies and stop this happening again!

Further, you'll want to find your actual video card out and use the
driver for your video card. Vesa is horribly slow (but very
compatible) and unaccelerated...

Glad to hear you're getting somewhere though! =)

Tomasz