[plug] installing linux cont.

chris sisman chris-sisman at dodo.com.au
Mon Jun 12 15:34:57 WST 2006

Tried to install kbunto, seemed very fast with all the bits I need.
Stopped halfway and blocked xp.
New it company. in Albany adverising linux, so aranged for them to
install linux on one drive leave xp on the other.
Pony tail arived took 3 goes to get kubunto, trouble was on the drive
that HAD xp.
So all my stuff gone....photos correspondance the lot.
Left with me re installing xp.....had to take kububto off again to get xp.
Charged $40 min fee.
My husband went balistic, got my $40 back.with lots of verbal. I,m not
even allowed to dust his pc now, good job we have one each.
the firm is Dazzak computers,222, Chester Pass rd.albany.
So looks like its curtains for linux and me after months of trying.
Taken me a week to put my pc. to rights.
Christine Albany.    chris-sisman at dodo.com.au  bet you thougt I was a bloke!