[plug] Oxymoron: Microsoft, innovation

Kai Jones Kaij at kamsc.org.au
Thu Jun 15 14:52:09 WST 2006

Hi Shannon,

Our main applications are Ferret and Medical Director, Medisys doesn't
ring a bell and I would've heard of it by now if we used it.

At least a few times I've wished I had another server here with just a
little bit of power and some hard disk space so I could build a second
mail server and try to match the features we have on our Exchange server
but the only spare server we've got is older than the server which I
turned into our proxy, it's much slower and less HDD space ~shrugs~

Kai