[plug] Errors in database or File system

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Sun Jun 18 15:33:08 WST 2006

On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 15:09 +0800, david wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> To day Thair was a
>
> Notice:  if Your computer has Errors in the fegistry database or file
> system it could cause unpredictable or erratic behavior Freezes and
> Crashes, fixing these errors can increase your computer is performance
> and prevent data Loss.
>
> Would you Like To Install Errorsare to check your computer for free?
> (Recommended)
>
> The System i am runing is Debian Sarge
>
> Can some one help me out what to do please
>
> regards
>
> david

Me does double-take: is this a Linux list?

That is the sort of malware/trojan message seen in windoze ;-).  I
shudder and wonder is this the first example of same for Linux?  Hope
not :-(  Anyway, it talks about the registry database, so have you
somehow picked up some windoze trojan from a client machine on your
network?  Either way, do NOT install anything!!

Gavin