[plug] Errors in database or File system

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sun Jun 18 16:25:32 WST 2006

david wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> To day Thair was a
>
> Notice:  if Your computer has Errors in the fegistry database or file
> system it could cause unpredictable or erratic behavior Freezes and
> Crashes, fixing these errors can increase your computer is performance
> and prevent data Loss.
>
> Would you Like To Install Errorsare to check your computer for free?
> (Recommended)
>
> The System i am runing is Debian Sarge
>
> Can some one help me out what to do please

Hi David

I'd say this is another browser window that popped up when you visited a
web site.

As Gavin said already, it's meant for Windows (not Linux) and very
likely something you should _not_ install even for Windows.

Just close the window and ignore these messages if they pop up again.

All the best
Harry