[plug] mounting file in loop succeeds but fails to be read write

Daniel cottmain at plug.org.au
Mon Jun 19 07:01:32 WST 2006

Hi Plug,

mount /home/me/CDimage.iso /mnt/looptest -t iso9660 -o loop=/dev/loop0

ls
autorun.inf  boot.catalog  freedos  isolinux
root at 1[looptest]# touch test
touch: cannot touch `test': Read-only file system

I downloaded freedos iso wanting to see if I could add a dosprogram or
two, but I can't figure out what to do to make it read write.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As to me - I am back at work after my accident and three months off. I'm
still looking at the possibility of another op and a long way from
getting back on the bicycle and just very lucky.

Cheers,
Daniel.