[plug] Oxymoron: Microsoft, innovation

Mark J Gaynor mark at mjg.id.au
Mon Jun 19 10:16:07 WST 2006

On 18/06/2006 at 9:30 AM Bernd Felsche wrote:

>"Mark J Gaynor" <mark at mjg.id.au> writes:
>
>>Why does OOo not import basic CSV data?
>
>Because you've not written that merge function yet. :-)

It does not work that way. If I regularly use CSV file merges into
spreadsheets, why would I move to an idealized program that does
not have that function. It is not up to me to develop the functionality,
the developers have not had a good look at what their goals are. If
they had they would have included it in the development. Lets get
real here.

Mark