[plug] determining ISP's OS

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Mon Jun 19 22:42:23 WST 2006

Sometime ago there was a thread about finding out your ISP's OS, or
something along those lines.  I trawled the archives before making this
post but couldn't track it down in my precious and limited time so I'm
guessing here ;-)

I seem to recall that the issue was somewhat unresolved but I really
can't remember.  Anyway, memory of that thread was provoked when I found
this site by accident:
	 http://www.netcraft.com/whats

Much after the fact, I don't know if that link will prove useful to the
original poster, but it may be of interest to someone.  I found it was
interesting to see which WA ISPs are running Linux :-)

Gavin