[plug] Samba desktop.ini

Daniel Pearson daniel at flashware.net
Tue Jun 20 11:40:27 WST 2006

Haven't had a look at the GUI tools yet.. focusing on setting up OpenVPN
or something like that, so that I can connect to the machine remotely
and work from wherever I am! So if you know much about that? ;)

Cheers
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.