[plug] Gnome Beautification Project

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 16:12:10 WST 2006

Hehe, I saw that subject and thought "How Uncanny!", that someone would use
the same title again so soon..

I managed to get it looking pretty nice in the end, I've been using it so
much recently I'm actually starting to debate which of the two (KDE/Gnome) I
actually prefer.

All's good, thanks for the reply at least!

Shannon