[plug] Windows 2000 question - expanding partition

Daniel Pearson daniel at flashware.net
Thu Jun 22 22:46:59 WST 2006

I think he means Disk Management, which is in the Computer Management
MMC in Windows XP....
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.