[plug] ip address and interface question (new)

Daniel Pearson daniel at flashware.net
Mon Jun 26 17:40:51 WST 2006

IIRC, Speedtouch modems come with .lan as the default..

*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.