[plug] Printer question

Martin De'Pannone martin at depannone.com
Tue Jun 27 10:18:03 WST 2006

Hi all.  Hope you can help.

Need to buy a new printer and want to be able to use it with Linux
(running Ubuntu on my laptop).  My wife's laptop runs XP :-(

I would want to network the printer off my file server (Windows Server
2000) - however, this box is likely to be changed over to Linux as well
shortly (like my web/email server) so need to buy with the future in mind.

Can any of you recommend a printer that will work with XP and Linux -
would prefer one that comes with Linux drivers as well ad XP drivers.

Cheers in advance.

--
Martin De'Pannone - Thunderbird Portable