[plug] hello all

Meg Travers sonic at interthingy.com
Wed Jun 28 19:03:39 WST 2006

Hi there,

Just thought I'd introduce myself :-)

I'm a newish user of Linux - had played a bit with Red Hat and Debian in
the past, but am finally weaning myself off my Mac with Ubuntu. I'm a
user rather than a sys admin, and I'm finding Ubuntu very friendly, so
don't have too many questions to post to the list, but thought I'd join
to see what's happening with Linux in Perth.

My main question at the moment though - is it OK to post job ads to
here? My workplace will be looking for an *ix admin pretty soon and we
hope to find someone with a good linux background to boot.

Cheers,
Meg