[plug] Computer Angels' Build Your Own Computer

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Jun 29 09:51:02 WST 2006

Bruce M. Axtens wrote:
> Any laptops?

The training session, "Build Your Own Computer" is for anyone that is
interested in learning about what constitutes a computer system. The
computers that we will be using during the session are desktop computers.

We have occasional open sale days and have sold a few laptops that were
superflous to our needs. I think the next sale day is in the afternoon
of Saturday 15 July, but this still needs to be confirmed and I don't
know whether we will have laptops.

Sale Days are advertised on our website. Perhaps check our website now
and again to see.

Regards
Jacqueline McNally
OOoCon2006 in Lyon (http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/)