[plug] rackmount computer cases

Alastair Irvine alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jun 29 23:24:27 WST 2006

Hi, everyone.

I "rescued" six rackmount cases (4RU I think) from the Cameron Hall
corridor last week.  Let me know if you're interested in taking any
off my hands.

Most of the cases appear to contain a power supply and a
motherboard.  Some are fitted with a CPU (probably a Pentium I or
Pro).

--
... There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".
|  -=*Alastair Irvine*=-   <http://www.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/~alastair/>  |