[plug] leon brooks update

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Fri Mar 3 14:39:52 WST 2006

>>>Hey, just got a cool idea.. We could do up a Pod cast for Leon of
>>>Linux related news..
>>>A sort of consolidated collection of readings from weekly releases like:
>>>distrowatch weekly newsletter
>>>Linuxdevices weekly newsletter
>>>Stories from /. and Groklaw
>>>If mandrake has some similar setup..
>>>etc
>>>
>>>Give Lucy a voice break and Leon up to date on the latest happenings..
>>>
>>>Would anyone else be interested in this?
>>
>>I think that this might be a good idea and have forwarded it to Lucy. She will get this
>>late tonight, so I wont have an answer until tomorrow.
>>
>>Keep you posted.
>>

> Sorry guys, gotta say:
>
> The podcast is probably a bad idea at this point. After being crook as a dog
> in hospital, I had a hard time with anything connected with the experience
> (driving past Royal Perth still makes me feel a bit funny).
>
> It might be the same for Leon - perhaps connecting linux with this terrible
> experience might be a bad idea...........

I think it would be good because Lucy is taking in his deodorant, liquorice because he
likes it and anything with familiar smells. The liquorice makes his eyes move, which at
this stage is the only movement.

Apparently, you need to stimulate the sub conscious and talking Linux, something very near
and dear to him, may prove beneficial.