[plug] leon brooks update

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:43:18 WST 2006

On 3/3/06, simon <simon at chrome64.org> wrote:
> > > Give Lucy a voice break and Leon up to date on the latest happenings..
> > >
> > > Would anyone else be interested in this?
> >
> > I think that this might be a good idea and have forwarded it to Lucy. She will get this
> > late tonight, so I wont have an answer until tomorrow.
> >
> > Keep you posted.
> >

> Sorry guys, gotta say:
>
> The podcast is probably a bad idea at this point. After being crook as a dog
> in hospital, I had a hard time with anything connected with the experience
> (driving past Royal Perth still makes me feel a bit funny).
>
> It might be the same for Leon - perhaps connecting linux with this terrible
> experience might be a bad idea...........

Well he's not suffering at the moment (that's the whole reason for
putting someone into a coma, to calm the body down for repair
purposes), and they say that reading and talking to coma patients
helps the recovery process... in all reality if he comes back healthy
but with a strong distastes for the sound of our voices, I'm sure I'll
cope with that :-P

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10