[plug] phishing scam

Shannon Carver Shannon.Carver at P-S-T.COM.AU
Wed Mar 8 10:26:44 WST 2006

I'm not sure, I've not used it myself, but I don't think there is
anything sus about Plaxo.  I don't feel the need to have an online
address book, but I'm sure some people on the go without a laptop might
find it useful.

I must say it struck me as odd that I received a personal message from
him, when I'd never heard of him before though, but I just assumed I
didn't know everyone on the list.

Regards

Shannon

Behalf