[plug] phishing scam

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Wed Mar 8 12:10:47 WST 2006

Senectus . wrote:
> On 3/8/06, Kev <kdownes at tpg.com.au> wrote:
>
>>>Thanx Senectus, that explains it well.  The next step, I believe, is for
>>>PLUG to reprimand this DJ Jackson and ensure it doesn't happen again.
>>>Harvesting the PLUG mailing list should be a serious no-no!
>>
>>Actually, I may already have done that for PLUG.  I've reported him the
>>WAScamNet with the observation,
>>
>>"As you can see the scammer is posing as a WA Govt employee."
>

> LOL... harsh :-)

It's been a bit remiss of me, but does anyone observing this know this
DJ Jackson, or is he/she "listening" in?

Kev
Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
"Jesus Christ is the centre of everything and the object of everything;
He who does not know him, knows nothing of the order of the world
and nothing of himself."             Blaise Pascal