[plug] Accident on the Mitchell Freeway -- [OT]

Shannon Carver Shannon.Carver at P-S-T.COM.AU
Wed Mar 8 15:37:39 WST 2006

Thanks for your responses all, that's all I need!

  _____

From: Craig Foster [mailto:plug-bounces at plug.org.au] On Behalf Of Craig
Foster
Sent: Wednesday, 8 March 2006 3:31 PM
To: plug at plug.org.au
Subject: RE: [plug] Accident on the Mitchell Freeway -- [OT]

From: plug-bounces at plug.org.au on behalf of Shannon Carver
Sent: Wed 8/03/2006 3:27 PM
To: plug at plug.org.au

Any update on this?? I'm just about to head southbound past there, and
all though just like the next person I'd more than love to drive past
and see the destruction (God, hope there's no-one injured), however, if
the freeway is blocked off or something I'll take the alternate route.

Shannon

Behalf
> Of Ranz
> Sent: Wednesday, 8 March 2006 1:40 PM
> To: plug at plug.org.au
> Subject: [plug] Accident on the Mitchell Freeway
>
> Hi all,
>
> Just listening to scanner and there's been a massive accident
involving
> a car and a train on the Mitchell Freeway near Whitfords.
>

> --
> Cheers,
>
> Ranz

  _____

http://www.mainroads.wa.gov.au/NR/mrwa/internet/realtime/TRC/RegionalCon
ditions.asp?7

Has the current Metro Traffic Condition Reports. It may change location,
but the website is *HEAVILY* optimised for IE use. Infact I can safely
say this site sucks for Firefox use.

(heh, it's even slightly on topic somehow...)

CraigF.