[plug] Oz Govt Linux Deal

Kai Jones Kaij at kamsc.org.au
Thu Mar 9 11:08:25 WST 2006

Exactly the same thing as what happens when we have cyclones up
here...the mass media will hype if up, to try and get ratings and more
people read/watch their programs, and usually make it sound worse than
what it is.

When I was living at home I'd watch about an hour of TV a week, if that,
having moved out of home I don't own a TV and it doesn't bother me. The
media will hype things up to suit themselves, facts appear to be an
afterthought. :S