[plug] amortization application

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Thu Mar 9 15:26:53 WST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 14:22 +0800, Kev wrote:
> Dear PLUG
>
> Can anyone point me at a loan amortization application?  I'm looking for
> a stand-alone application - something I can download and install
> (preferably a binary .deb) and with a pretty GUI face, so that a
> non-computeruser can use it straight away.
>
> Any good ideas would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanx ia
> Kev

Can't see any on Sourceforge (at least not explicitly stating they are
amortization packages), but there are plenty of web calculators.
http://realestate.yahoo.com/calculators/amortization.html
http://www.hsh.com/calc-amort.html
http://mortgages.interest.com/content/calculators/index.asp
http://ray.met.fsu.edu/~bret/amortize.html