[plug] firefox and linux pass security test

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at p-s-t.com.au
Thu Mar 9 22:17:03 WST 2006

Hmm, I always wonder with these news reports...

It's always fun to hear them, and I sort of chuckle inside every time I
do, but they don't really prove anything.

Possibly, IE vs Firefox on an unpatched Windows system may be a little
more fair, but there are so many factors at play comparing operating
systems like that.

Ah well :P

Shannon