[plug] Looking for 15inch flatscreen monitor

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Thu Mar 9 22:40:45 WST 2006

Bruce M.Axtens wrote:
> G'day, it's me again.
>
> I have a client who needs a 15inch flatscreen monitor. He's been offered
> all manner of 17inch models but they just don't fit ... literally. He
> bought an ex demo Acer 15in one recently and would really like to find
> another similarly sized one. Does anyone have any idea where we should
> be looking?

G'day Bruce,

By "flat screen" do you mean LCD or a flat screen CRT?  I have an IBM
Valuepoint CRT here which works ok (or at least it did when I pulled it
out last) which he/you can have free.  Just pick it up.  From memory
it's a 6314 which suggests 14", but it was bigger than some cheapo 15"
monitors at the time.

Cheers
Kev

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!