[plug] wiring a house

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Fri Mar 10 19:48:34 WST 2006

Hi Greg (and everyone)

Sorry I've not replied to the posts in this thread this week, but there have been some unpleasant medical circumstances that have made me not want to be very social (online or otherwise).

Our home that we're moving into in 3-4 weeks will be quite near Tim who's in Riverton: we'll be on the Willeton border of Parkwood. So if you're in the area for Tim perhaps you could come around and give us a quote for wiring our house Greg?

I've had a friend volunteer himself and one of his mates to help wire up our house, but I'm worried he's not used to doing it from the ceiling (he's been doing them through crawlspaces underneath the homes) and that he may be comitting himself to more than his schedule and health allow.

I'll go through and read the other replies to this thread as soon as I can.

Cheers,

Ari