[plug] leon brooks the amazing one

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Fri Mar 10 22:23:02 WST 2006

-snip-

If so, you could probably get him 10 at this price:

"Plush Tux Penguin (22cm)
http://www.elx.com.au/item/PENG010?afid=mailout108
Normally $19.95 - Mailing List Members Special Price $5.00
Special Price Promo Code - X8HG"

Just have to be a member by purchasing from ELX in the past.  I imagine
others on the list might be as well.

   >Now that Leon is seeing the world around him, I think now is the time to
   >make use of that money we put together.  If anyone still wants to
   >contribute, send me a mail off list.  We need to decide quite soon what
   >we want to get him.

Just sending this message FYI, though personally I think "get-well" money
could be better spent :-)

Regards, Gavin